Population-Based Cancer Epidemiology
Research and Specialization
- Research to identify lifestyle, environmental and genetic factors that influence risk and outcomes of various cancers across racial and ethnic populations.
- Geospatial approaches to study environmental risk factors, structural risk factors and social determinants of health in association with cancer risk and outcomes.
- Multi-level data integration to inform risk models for cancer incidence and mortality.
- Leverage the rich resources including the Multiethnic Cohort Study, the Los Angeles Cancer Surveillance Program, and other population-based studies to reveal recent cancer trends, disparities and high-risk populations.
- Collaborate with researchers at the USC/Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center and other Keck’s clinical departments in translational research.