Do you require the GRE?
No, we do not currently require the GRE.
Where do I upload my transcript?
Official transcripts (no copies) must uploaded through the application portal for your chosen program (ex: SOPHAS or the USC application). International transcripts should be sent to the USC graduate admissions office.
I need a letter of acceptance in order to be sponsored for my degree at USC—how and when should I expect it?
This depends on when you submit your application:
- If you are applying for the spring term, a decision will be out in November or December.
- If you are applying for the summer term, a decision will be out in March or April.
- If you are applying for the fall term (priority deadline) your decision will be out in March or April.
- If you are applying for the fall term (final deadline) decision will be out in June or July.
If you have further questions, please contact admissions.
Can you help me find a job after graduation?
There are many ways to find jobs, internships, and practicum opportunities as a student or alumni. Services offered by our Public Health Career Services include:
- resume review services
- a jobs and internships list which is updated weekly
- a career adviser providing personalized constructive feedback for all your career development documents, negotiating skills coaching, and mock interviews.
- career fairs and other events
How can I prepare if I am interested in a specific research area?
We suggest visiting our faculty profiles to learn about their research interests. Faculty are happy to talk to students and prospective students alike regarding their research. During the program, be proactive about meeting with your faculty mentor and program director.
Applications differ by program. Follow the links to submit to your program of choice.
Explore All Programs
Need help deciding which program is right for you?
We are available to help you navigate the application and admissions process. Reach our admissions and program staff at email@example.com.